Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Broken System

I have been traveling a lot, "chasing the dream" or maybe "living the dream" I don't know which, but sadly I didn't find the time to impart my feelings upon the WWW. Well here is a little Nihilist tinged lament written somewhere in transit.

Honestly I don't know. I don't know who I am. I don't know what to trust. Am I doing the right things? I try to believe yes, or at least trust there is a better way to live abut lately I have been doubting it. The illusion seems so thick, stuck in complete uncertainties never quite sure what is happening. I am full of rhetoric, I end up giving people advice but more and more I feel like there is nothing to anchor me down. So I guess I just try and have faith that there is something that truly matters, something that is really real. The world is calling me out of the dream . But what can I do? This is what I tell myself: simply experience, be the best person you can be, and learn from your experiences. But do I even truly believe that?

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same actually, it's sometimes like your able to give other people good advice because their down, but when it comes to ourselves, were actually clueless what the problem is from the start, yet it's this vague feeling that everything is the problem no matter how good the situation is, at a normal state, we keep ourselves aware of the sadness around us, even thought we tell almoat everyone were okay, and sometimes with a smile..
    Once 'we' ( depending if you have a religion or not ) decide to follow the path that seems most true to us, science, but even with all the answers, the future doesn't seem so bright, despite all 'inprovements' ( medicinal, tecnologically, etc. )
    I've been trying to search for the answers, but only more questions arise.
    Why does nature want us to survive? Does it think or have an entity to create such astonishing structures? Can we really say we have a spirit at this point? Even with only 13% of the matter actually visible to us, it's hard to conclude there's anything still there for us, yet we find out that our perception makes our reallity within the law's of phisics, without drifting too much into this, I'l just end up by saying, in the end we all feel we are children, compared to the universe.

    ReplyDelete